Molly M. Krauza
Molly M. Krauza joined Colucci & Gallaher, P.C. in the summer of 2013. Molly spends the majority of her time practicing general civil litigation with a focus on products liability defense and commercial matters. Prior to joining the firm, Molly spent a year in Anchorage, Alaska clerking for the Anchorage Superior Court.
Molly graduated in 2012 from Vermont Law School with a Juris Doctor and a Masters in Environmental Law and Policy. In addition, she is a 2009 graduate of the State University of New York Potsdam College with a Bachelor of Arts in Politics.
Molly is admitted to the New York State Bar, as well as the Alaska bar, and she is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Alaska Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Products Liability Defense
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Alaska, 2012
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York, 2015
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2016
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont
- JD/Masters in Environmental Law & Policy cum laude - 2012
- State University of New York Potsdam College , Potsdam, New York
- B.A. magna cum laude - 2009
- Major: Politics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of the Alaska Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- WBASNY, New Lawyers’ Committee
Past Employment Positions
- Alaska Court System, Law Clerk, 2012 - 2013