From its main office atop the historic Liberty Building in Buffalo, New York, the law firm of Colucci & Gallaher, P.C., provides business counseling and litigation-related services to private businesses and municipal entities throughout western New York, the northeastern United States and nationally.
The business attorneys of C&G are skilled advisors and advocates who work hard to provide the highest-quality legal services on time and at a reasonable cost. The firm currently counsels some of the world's largest and upstate New York's smallest businesses, including oil companies, one of upstate New York's largest commercial real estate brokers, downtown Buffalo's largest commercial landlord, one of the area's fastest-growing development companies, the world's largest manufacturer of aerial work platforms, the nation's leader in designing specialty trucks, and the largest hospital and nursing home in the region.
The firm's attorneys have handled disputes in federal and state courts across the country, including California, Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.
In these forums, C&G has protected the interests of clients in products liability claims, employer-employee disputes, complex commercial and business litigation, the defense of personal injury claims and contract litigation.
The attorneys of C&G regularly practice in the courtroom, before private arbitration panels and in mediation proceedings.
Learn more about our experienced business litigation lawyers' accomplishments by clicking on the links below:
- Regina A. Del Vecchio, Shareholder
- Ryan L. Gellman, Shareholder
- Paul G. Joyce, Shareholder
- Michael J. Keane, Shareholder
- Marybeth P. Mantharam, Shareholder
- John J. Marchese, Shareholder
- Marylou K. Roshia, Shareholder
- Kara M. Addelman, Associate
- Torrey E. Grenda, Associate
- Kathryn L. Hineman, Associate
- Molly M. Krauza, Associate
- Claire St. Aubin Kuechle, Associate
- Melanie C. Marotto, Associate
- Margaret A. Murphy, Associate
- David L. Nesbitt, Associate
Contact Colucci & Gallaher, P.C., to arrange an initial consultation to discuss the business legal services you need.